My name is Jonene Ficklin, and I'm a full-time wife, mom, writer, and professional artist. I've been drawing since I was old enough to hold a pencil. I use colored pencils, oil paints, and watercolors. I love what I do!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jonene Ficklin Art Website Live! And a new Contest!



There are some serious perks to having brilliant children. My oldest son, Zarin, just announced that my art website, which he has been designing, is now up and running. Feel free to hop on over and check it out:

http://joneneficklin.com/

Although there are a few things left to tweak, (and I still have to do the dreaded bio) it's time to celebrate. I will be giving away an 8x10 Giclee print of your choice to the winner.

To enter the contest, please pass the word on:

Blog: 1 point

Facebook: 1 point

Twitter: 1 point

Like (on the webite): 1 point

and of course, should you become a follower, give yourself another point. (If you are already a follower, give yourself a point, too!)

Please add up your points and comment on my blog, so I know.

The winner will be announced in fifteen days on June 14th. Best of luck! (Shipping to the winner is free inside the Continental United States.)

I also want to shamelessly promote my son, who designs websites, among his many other talents. Here is his website: http://zarinficklin.com/webdesign.html

(Zarin, thank you so much! You're awesome!)

5 comments:

  1. Ok girl, I did all of them. I'm already a follower, so does that count as a point? :)

    If so, that's 5 points for me. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 for me! I love telling people about you and your beautiful art. The site is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, yup, 5 points. Thank you so much!

    Cortney, thank you so much! You're awesome! I've got you down for 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet website! I'm going to post your contest on my sidebar.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Zarin Ficklin. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright 2011 Joneneficklin.com

Site by Zarin Ficklin