My name is Jonene Ficklin, and I'm a full-time wife, mom, writer, and professional artist. I've been drawing since I was old enough to hold a pencil. I use colored pencils, oil paints, and watercolors. I love what I do!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Theme!

Hey Guys! Web Managers Here So Far Me (Taryn) And My Older Brother Zarin (Jonene's Kids) Have Been Working Until 1:48 AM To Make This New Theme That Matches The Website So, Tell Us What You Think and be sure to hit that "like" button at the bottom of the page!

And hopefully i won't get in too much trouble for writing this on her blog without her knowing, haha

2 comments:

  1. I like it! Very soothing and enticing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leisha, thanks! I've got some sneaky but great kids. (I don't mind this kind of sneaky.)

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Zarin Ficklin. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright 2011 Joneneficklin.com

Site by Zarin Ficklin